Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Edward Burtynsky


 


















After watching Edward Burtynsky's presentation of his artwork, it really made me realize how our world is changing so rapidly. I love how he realized that he could capture nature being transformed by man kind. He took us to China to show us how industrialized the country is. They are really transforming the continent and are so organized. It made me realize how significant globalization and capitalism really are to the earth. They both dramatically change the world in massive ways. It makes me scared for the future. This is what I like about Edward's work because it really makes one think and has a truth to it. I really enjoyed this video and Edward' artwork as well. It was very moving and inspires me to take my photography to another level. 

No comments: