Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Robert Misrach



























Robert Misrach is a critically acclaimed photographer. He spends most of his career as a photographer taking photos of desert landscapes. His photography is absolutely beautiful. I personally admire them because I was born and raised in Arizona. I think that the desert is such a beautiful and mysterious place. Robert Misrach also takes photos at night time. This gives his photos uniqueness and mysticism. I enjoyed all his photos. This inspired me to try to take some photos at night. I also enjoyed his photos of the beach and sky. I noticed that our choice in photography is very similar. We both enjoy taking pictures of landscapes and nature. I also don't like to manipulate  my pictures too much as well. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed learning about Mr. Misrach! 

No comments: